3/4 cup wheat germ
1 tablespoon brewers yeast
3/4 dry milk powder
3.5 oz pureed liver
1/4 cup chicken or beef broth
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Stir together the dry milk powder, wheat germ, egg, brewers yeast and pureed liver. While stirring, add in the broth a little at a time. You may need to add slightly more than the recipe calls for depending on how sticky/difficult to stir your ingredients are.
- Drop the mixture (a tablespoon at a time) onto a greased cookie sheet. Coconut oil is a great choice for this!
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes
- Remove to cool on wire rack. After they have cooled, place in a container and store in the refrigerator.