I don’t know about you, but my team has left me brokenhearted again this year. Well, this year and like every year before that for the last 5o years. When I feel down and out I just think about how sweet it is going to be to watch all of those amazing Superbowl commercials featuring doggos! Here are some of our favorites from years past…
12. Bud Light Rescue Dog Weego (Superbowl XLVI)
Proof that a rescue dog will always be superior. Weego fetches beer.
11. Mountain Dew Puppy Monkey Baby (Superbowl LI)
What you get when you cross a pug, a monkey and a baby. OK, we got it the third time- #puppymonkeybaby
10. Bud Light Dog Sitter (Superbowl XLV)
Is it just me or did that hound swirl the perfect amount of head on that beer?
9. Skechers Dog Racing (Superbowl XLVI)
Because the moonwalk at the end was absolutely epic.
8. Subaru Dog House (Superbowl XLIX)
Something tells us he’ll be in the dog house for quite some time.
7. Volkswagen Dogs Bark the Star Wars Theme (Superbowl XLVI)
May the bark be with you.
6. Suzuki (Superbowl XLVI)
It’s the mush see commercial of the year!
5. Dog Strikes Back- Volkswagen (Superbowl XLVI)
New year, new you.
4. Chevy (Superbowl XLVIII)
Oh the feels. A look back on a little girl and her dog’s journey throughout life. Who’s cutting the onions?!
3. Doritos Dog Shock Collar (Superbowl XLIX)
We laughed, and then we laughed some more. Serves him right. “Speak!”
2. Budweiser’s Lost Dog Commercial (Superbowl XLIX)
Leave it to Budweiser to steal the show again. I mean really, did anyone think they could compete with the Clydesdale commercials? Of course not. In this classic, the Budweiser Clydesdale’s teach pup the true meaning of friendship.
1. Budweiser’s Puppy Love (Superbowl XLVIII)
As if another best buds commercial wasn’t enough, it’s set to the “Let her Go” soundtrack. We get all of the feels without any words spoken. Way to go Bud.